TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is managed by MB “Pozityvi mada” Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MB “Pozityvi mada”. Before you continue, we would like to inform you, that by accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all terms and conditions presented here. Please, read them carefully.
The agreement between online store www.wavylinen.com (the seller) and the client (buyer) is essential in successful collaboration. Due to that the client must know the rules of online shopping in our platform and follow them.
- The seller has the right to change or add new rules/conditions at any time without informing the buyer in advance. New changes become effective the same day they are placed on the website.
- The right to visit our online store have all people of lucid mind. The right to place the order and carry out the payment has only a person of lucid mind who is at least 18 years old that day.
- In order to buy items, the buyer must sign up and always provide only true requested information about himself/herself.
- The prices in our store are already given with VAT(value added tax). The cost of delivery is added later, according to your order pecularities.
- The sale-purchase contract between the seller and the buyer comes into force after the process of payment is successfully finished.
- The seller has the right to cancel the order without any notification.
- The seller is not responsible for the buyer’s moral or financial loss if it hapened because of buyer’s inconsiderate attitude towards conditions and rules that are publicly available.
- If the buyer doesn’t agree to conditions or rights, he/she has the right not to place the order.
- The buyer has the right to buy items on our website if he/she follows all the rules given here and laws of Republic of Lithuania.
- If the buyer has changed his/her personal information without informing the seller, and in turn it caused some financial loss, the buyer will be held responsible for that.
- The seller is not responsible in case some third parties make a sale-purchase contract by using the seller’s internet bank services.
- The seller has the right to cancel or suspend buyer’s registration and ability to use the services without any notification, if there is some suspicion or prove of buyer’s illegal actions or it became clear that he/she provided false personal information.
- The seller has the right to extend the time of delivery if he due to some unexpected problems is not able to produce or deliver order on time given on the website. In two work days the seller must inform the buyer about the changes and needed time to complete the delivery. If the buyer does not agree with longer delivery time, the money will be returned.
- The seller is not responsible if the colour of your ordered item doesn’t completely match the one given on the website. Such features mainly depend on the settings of the monitor you use.
- By continuing to browse our website, you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, or find them unsuitable for you, you have the right to leave our page.
Thank you for your time reading the rules and hopefully following them!
If you have any questions or/and suggestions, write us
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation”), the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
MB “Pozityvi mada”
Company number: 304822665
People under the age of 18 years do not have permission to provide any personal data and fulfill payments. If you are a person under 18 years old, before you continue providing any information or placing an order, you must get permission from your parents or other legal guardians.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, billing address, clothing measurements.
We use your personal data:
• to process your online orders, including contacting you about information related to your delivery status, issues, etc.;
• to process order returns;
• to respond to your queries;
• to communicate with you about your orders and our products, services, marketing offers and other information from Wavy Linen.
• for the purpose of recommending products to you;
• for the purpose of protecting our shop presence against misuse or improper use of our services;
• for the purpose of enabling third parties to carry out logistical, technical and other services on our behalf.
• In connection with possible legal requirements, as well as for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. Such purposes include providing and improving our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business, However, we share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is certified Privacy Shield.
How do we get your consent?
Cookies serve to:
* identify how many visitors visit the website and how they behave on it. This helps us improve our page’s functionality, by making it easier for you to find what you are looking for (analytical/operational cookies);
* identify when you are revisiting our website. It makes possible foru us to personalize our content, in order to greet you with your name, and exclude your options (functional cookies);
* count your visits on our platform, the pages you visit, the links you click, and the products you add to cart. We use this information to better adapt our platform and the ads shown to you related to your needs, and direct marketing (targeted cookies).
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain cases. We describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact US
For purpose of EU data protection law, MB „Pozityvi mada“, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MB „Pozityvi mada“
Muziejaus g. 29