Breezy mid-length linen skirt Abbie with stretchy waistband and side seam pockets not only for summer, but also for cold seasons if worn with thicker tights and knitted jumpers. Depending on pairing options and accessories brings relaxed or casually elegant style suitable for many occasions
– Wavy linen embroidered logo at the back.
– Can be made shorter or longer depending on your preference
– Side seam pockets
– Comfortable elastic waistband
– Made from OEKO – TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets ecological requirements.
– Cut and sewn to order just for you in our studio
– Various colors
– Color shown in the photo is – milky white
– We can add a free Color Card to your order. Leave a note, if you would like it.
– Dovilė is 175cm (5.9”) tall with a 84cm (33″) bust, 75cm (25.5″) waist, and 100cm (39.4″) hips and usually wears size S/M.
– Dovilė wears size SM of milky white color
Length ± 21.3″ / 54 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 11.8″ / 30 cm
Best for waists up to 28.3″ / 72 cm
Length ± 22″ / 56 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 13.4″ / 34 cm
Best for waists: 28.7″-31.1″ / 73-79 cm
Length ± 22.8″ / 58 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 15″ / 38 cm
Best for waists: 31.5″-33.8″ / 80-86 cm
Length ± 23.6″ / 60 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 15″ / 42 cm
Best for waists: 34.6″-37″ / 88-94 cm
Fits may vary by style or personal preferences.
If You are not sure, which size to choose or if you are interested in another size – we are here to help! Let us know the measurements and we will do our best to make a product you desire.
We can make the garment longer or shorter by adding or cutting 10cm | 4″ free of charge.
Machine wash up to 30-40ºC on a gentle cycle
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low in a gentle cycle program if needed
Take the clothes out while they are still damp and air-dry.
We recommend not ironing linen clothes to maintain softness and fluff. Although, if you still want to iron your linen products, do it with low temperature whilst it is still a little humid. It will iron better and there will not be any need to wet it while doing so. Iron it from the inside out, this way the surface of linen will be protected from gloss and decoloring.
Do not bleach
Essential shipping information
* Worldwide shipping
* Free STANDARD shipment by postal services
* Express Shipping prices will be updated during checkout.
* Free express shipping for orders over 200EUR
* Express shipment provided by DPD/DHL/FEDEX services ( the exact courier depends on the delivery address).
Find out more information about estimated shipping times here – Shipping & Returns.