Elastic waistband, side slit pockets and loose yet feminine style make this linen skirt irreplaceable in your warm season wardrobe. Due to its versatility pairing options with different kinds of shoes and tops are endless.
– Bee embroidered linen skirt (you could choose this skirt with or without the embroidered bee) – please leave a note with your preference.
– can be made shorter or longer depending on your preference
– Side seam pockets
– Wide, comfortable elastic waistband
– Mid-length to fall above the knee
– Made from OEKO – TEX Standard 100 certified European linen fabric which guarantees you that it meets ecological requirements.
– Cut and sewn to order just for you in our studio
– Various colors
– Color shown in the photo is – dark chocolate
– We can add a free Color Card to your order. Leave a note, if you would like it.
– Model is 5’6” (168cm) tall and usually wears size XS
– Model is wearing size XS
Length ± 21.3″ / 54 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 11.8″ / 30 cm
Best for waists up to 28.3″ / 72 cm
Length ± 22″ / 56 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 13.4″ / 34 cm
Best for waists: 28.7″-31.1″ / 73-79 cm
Length ± 22.8″ / 58 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 15″ / 38 cm
Best for waists: 31.5″-33.8″ / 80-86 cm
Length ± 23.6″ / 60 cm
Waist (measured flat – double to compare to body measurement) ± 15″ / 42 cm
Best for waists: 34.6″-37″ / 88-94 cm
Fits may vary by style or personal preferences.
If You are not sure, which size to choose or if you are interested in another size – we are here to help! Let us know the measurements and we will do our best to make a product you desire.
We can make the garment longer or shorter by adding or cutting 10cm | 4″ free of charge.
Machine wash up to 30-40ºC on a gentle cycle
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low in a gentle cycle program if needed
Take the clothes out while they are still damp and air-dry.
We recommend not ironing linen clothes to maintain softness and fluff. Although, if you still want to iron your linen products, do it with low temperature whilst it is still a little humid. It will iron better and there will not be any need to wet it while doing so. Iron it from the inside out, this way the surface of linen will be protected from gloss and decoloring.
Do not bleach
Essential shipping information
* Worldwide shipping
* Free STANDARD shipment by postal services
* Express Shipping prices will be updated during checkout.
* Free express shipping for orders over 200EUR
* Express shipment provided by DPD/DHL/FEDEX services ( the exact courier depends on the delivery address).
Find out more information about estimated shipping times here – Shipping & Returns.