Linen kimono wrap dress EVA – a perfect example of the happy medium between classic look and modern spirit. The self tie belt makes it easily adjustable to the body shape and creates a casually elegant style for almost all occasions during warm season: a friends meeting in the city, a day at the beach, or any other carefree leisure time.
– Loose-fit style
– Above the knee length
– V neckline
– Wide 3/4 sleeves
– Dropped shoulders
– Self tie belt with no closure or belt loops
– Side seam pockets
– 100% midweight European softened (washed) linen fabric
– Oeko Tex certified linen
– Cut and sewn to order just for you in our studio
– Various colors
– Color shown in the photo is – dark grey
– We can add a free Color Card to your order. Leave a note, if you would like it.
– Our model is 175cm (5.7”) tall with a 80cm (31.5″) bust, 59cm (23.2″) waist, and 89cm (35″) hips and usually wears size XS.
– Our model wears size XS of dark grey color
Garment measurements taken layed flat – double it before comparing to your personal measurements.
Length ± 37″ / 94 cm
Bust (laid flat) ± 20″ / 51 cm
Sleeve width (laid flat) ± 10.6″ / 27cm
Length ± 37.8″ / 96 cm
Bust (laid flat) ± 22″ / 56 cm
Sleeve width (laid flat) ± 11″ / 28cm
Length ± 38.6″ / 98 cm
Bust (laid flat) ± 23.6″ / 60 cm
Sleeve width (laid flat) ± 11.4″ / 29cm
Note: Each of our designs is being made to order, thus the measurements may differ up to 0.7″ (2 cm).
Fits may vary by style or personal preferences.
* Keep in mind, that our designs are specially made to have comfortable, quite roomy fit and image. If you, however, prefer less loose style, you can choose a smaller size or contact us for advice, in case you are not sure which size would fit better your wishes.
If You are not sure, which size to choose or if you are interested in another size – we are here to help! Let us know the measurements and we will do our best to make a product you desire.
LOOK THE BEST YOU CAN – SIZING GUIDE
Machine wash up to 30-40ºC on a gentle cycle
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low in a gentle cycle program if needed
Take the clothes out while they are still damp and air-dry.
We recommend not ironing linen clothes to maintain softness and fluff. Although, if you still want to iron your linen products, do it with low temperature whilst it is still a little humid. It will iron better and there will not be any need to wet it while doing so. Iron it from the inside out, this way the surface of linen will be protected from gloss and decoloring.
Do not bleach
Essential shipping information
* Worldwide shipping
* Free STANDARD shipment by postal services
* Express Shipping prices will be updated during checkout.
* Free express shipping for orders over 200EUR
* Express shipment provided by DPD/DHL/FEDEX services ( the exact courier depends on the delivery address).
Find out more information about estimated shipping times here – Shipping & Returns.