Lightweight linen dress HEIDI – Midi-length loose linen dress with bishop sleeves will make you feel as a goddess of natural beauty this summer. Comfort, femininity and tasteful romantic details are the key elements that make it so special.
This listing is for Lightweight linen dress HEIDI. There is also a listing with midweight linen dress HEIDI.
– Bishop sleeves
– Tie back
– Loose fit
– Midi length
– Crew neckline
– Embroidered Wavy linen logo at the back
– Side seam pockets
– 100% Lightweight European softened (washed) linen fabric
– Cut and sewn to order just for you in our studio
– Various colors
– Color shown in the photo is – optical white
– We can add a free Color Card to your order. Leave a note, if you would like it.
– Can be made shorter or longer depending on your preference
– Our model is 175cm (5.7”) tall with a 80cm (31.5″) bust, 59cm (23.2″) waist, and 89cm (35″) hips and usually wears size XS.
– Our model wears size XS of emerald color
Garment measurements taken layed flat – double it before comparing to your personal measurements.
Length ± 38.6″ / 98 cm
Waist (laid flat) ± 16.9″ / 43 cm
Length ± 38.6″ / 98 cm
Waist (laid flat) ± 17.7″ / 45 cm
Note: Each of our designs is being made to order, thus the measurements may differ up to 0.7″ (2 cm).
Fits may vary by style or personal preferences.
* Keep in mind, that our designs are specially made to have comfortable, quite roomy fit and image. If you, however, prefer less loose style, you can choose a smaller size or contact us for advice, in case you are not sure which size would fit better your wishes.
If You are not sure, which size to choose or if you are interested in another size – we are here to help! Let us know the measurements and we will do our best to make a product you desire.
LOOK THE BEST YOU CAN – SIZING GUIDE
Machine wash up to 30-40ºC on a gentle cycle
Lay flat to dry or tumble dry low in a gentle cycle program if needed
Take the clothes out while they are still damp and air-dry.
We recommend not ironing linen clothes to maintain softness and fluff. Although, if you still want to iron your linen products, do it with low temperature whilst it is still a little humid. It will iron better and there will not be any need to wet it while doing so. Iron it from the inside out, this way the surface of linen will be protected from gloss and decoloring.
Do not bleach
Essential shipping information
* Worldwide shipping
* Free STANDARD shipment by postal services
* Express Shipping prices will be updated during checkout.
* Free express shipping for orders over 200EUR
* Express shipment provided by DPD/DHL/FEDEX services ( the exact courier depends on the delivery address).
Find out more information about estimated shipping times here – Shipping & Returns.