INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, billing address, clothing measurements.
We use your personal data for:
• to process your online orders, including contacting you with information on delivery status, delivery related problems, etc.;
• to process order returns;
• to respond your queries;
• communicating with you about orders, products, services, marketing offers and other information from DTWO Linen
• the purposes of recommending products to you;
• the purposes of protecting our shop presence against misuse or improper use of our services;
• the purposes of enabling third parties to carry out logistical, technical and other services on our behalf.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business, therefore we share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact US
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, MB „Pozityvi mada“, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com
MB „Pozityvi mada“
Muziejaus 29, Telsiai